Perform smooth, quiet camera slides using your Micro 2 slider with the Motor Module from Zeapon. The motor module features a near-silent 39 dB motor that can move up to 9.9 lb up and down the slider track.
The motor module features three speed settings that can be controlled wirelessly using the Zeapon smartphone app for iOS or Android. The app also allows you to configure settings and select presets such as time-lapse, night-lapse, city-lapse, and more. The motor also has a 2.5mm port that allows you to control the start/stop or shutter of your camera using a separately available cable.
The module is powered using a separately available L-series battery that can be charged using its USB Type-C port. The module can run up to 14 hours using a high-capacity NP-970 battery. The port supports PD charging, and it can also be used to upgrade the unit's firmware. A charging cable is included, as well as a screwdriver and the equipment required to mount the motor module onto the slider.
- Motor module compatible with the Zeapon Micro 2 slider
- Capable of moving a 9.9 lb load capacity along the slider
- Android and iOS wireless app support
- Quiet 39 dB motor
- Features three speeds and can operate in both directions along the slider
- Time-lapse and night-lapse support
- PD-compatible USB Type-C charging port, also used for upgrades
- Compatible with separately available L-series battery; runtime up to 14 hours using a high-capacity NP-F970 battery
- Video start/stop and photo shutter 2.5mm control port